- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead and manage the Mechanical work of Service providers/sub-contractors in the development.
- Manage all required of Mechanical operations related to water pumps, lift stations, infrastructure networks, HVAC systems (DX systems), water treatment systems, swimming pools water fountains… ext
- Provide advice and consultation on review of Mechanical related designs and specifications.
- Conduct site testing of Mechanical related issues, and fault finding activities to ensure the property or site is well maintained.
- Supervise Mechanical repair works done by the onsite contractors.
- Formulate long and short range strategies for Mechanical in buildings and oversee its implementation in alignment with the overall facilities management strategy.
- Evaluate and oversee the contract management for all Mechanical related aspects, to ensure clarity of scope, requirements, deliverables and timing in line with facilities management strategy and objectives.
- Conduct periodic briefings with on-site team/ contractors to follow-up and report on the progress in order to anticipate any possible delays and initiate corrective action to avoid delays.
- Launch a hand-over & take-over protocol from construction contractor to asset management.
- Verify and report on ‘As Built Drawings” submitted by the contractor.
- Develop an Asset Registry Methodology in order to capture assets received.
- Interface directly with community stakeholders, unit’s owners, and legal representatives to coordinate all issues resolution.
- Liaise and attend meetings with contractors, consultants, and other key personnel to solve MECHANICAL technical issues and other related matters.
- Perform facility inspections and report on the condition affecting operations.
- Conducting site inspections, conditional assessment of assets, assess HSE and operational risk and reporting.
- Identify critical system, services, assets and ensure necessary contingency plan in place to avoid down time and disruption of services.
- Validate quotations and variation orders
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Welcome to the world of Emaar
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar
WHO WE ARE
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC; the pioneer of master-planned communities since its inception in 1997. It is listed on the Dubai Financial...