- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage the Materials Resource Planning requirements daily.
- Review reorder suggestions checking reorder levels, quantities and stock holding to ensure compliance to the maintenance strategy.
- Manage stock items including the creation of new materials and the identification and replacement of obsolete items.
- Update the BOM (Bill of Materials) system.
- Manage the purchase to pay (P2P) process including good receipt notes (GRN).
- Monitor, manage and review defined KPI of material control
- Work on ERP system
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required (competence permitting).
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Plastics
About this Company
International Arabic Company for Electric Industries E&M
See all Careers and Jobs at International Arabic Company for Electrical Industries
Egyptian Shareholding Company established in 2006
One of leading companies in Electrical industries specialized in Energy Saving lamps, LED lamps, Switches & Sockets, Wall Cover plates and other...