- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Strategize and implement a robust sales pipeline
- Candidate will be result oriented-required to create opportunities for successful closure over phone
- Analyse the customer and well-versed in objection handling and managing different situations during
- Analysing and sharing active feedback about the customer behaviour, market demands and competition.
- Is responsible making enhanced outbound calls to leads given by Marketing team
- Build Pipeline, negotiate with customer
- Convert the leads in to Revenue
AIESEC doesn't afford any logistical needs for the intern like flight ticket, visa or flight ticket expenses.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.