- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As Stock Controller, you will be responsible in-store for cosmetics stock control and administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-checking brand representative orders for Sales Manager approval, and forwarding approved orders to supplier for action
- Sense checking' orders against the week's cover requirement, current stockholding, sales / orders history and display / stock room capacities
- Checking goods in against invoice details and ensuring that pricing corresponds to approved list
- Highlighting discrepancies to Sales Manager and taking action to resolve with supplier
- Distributing stock to points of sale and securing excess in stock room for ongoing replenishment.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...