- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+life & Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
Duties of an information technology specialist can include network management, software development, and database administration. providing technical support to a business or an organization's employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Works as 1st line Technical Assistance either by face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues for all organization's employees.
- Set up workstations by Installing & configuring computers, Laptops, Servers & necessary peripheral devices (User’s Pcs, routers, printers, etc...)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose & resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Prioritizing & managing many open cases at one time.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Troubleshooting system & network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems & networks.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers.
- Develop and Implement network maintenance standard Operating Procedures.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- BA. of Computer Science
- 1-3 Years hands on Experience
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Very Good in C++, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, and JSP.
- Administration Office 365.
- Very Good User of Windows, Word, PowerPoint.
- Very Good Surfing Skills on the internet.