- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Support Engineer will act as the Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for troubleshooting technical issues in customer production systems.
- Will work as part of the customer facing Support team investigating issues of every level of severity at telecoms operators globally.
- Close cooperation with the client function including Professional Services, Product Engineering and the Support DBA teams will be required to ensure that all customer issues are handled to their satisfaction.
- Call handling, problem analysis, technical troubleshooting, development of fixes/workarounds, issue tracking and assistance in the delivery of new product releases to the customer.
- Will also occasionally be involved in the development of service enhancements to the customers’ solutions
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
BBI is a global ICT consultancy firm offering innovative technology solutions focusing on data driven digital transformation for enterprise businesses across various industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at BBI-Consultancy
From digital strategies to enterprise application services and RPA to big data...