- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support, research and develop ideas for new products and the systems used to make them. They also modify existing products or processes to increase efficiency or improve performance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility mainly about dies design and manufacturing and manage the design department.
- Plan to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Measure machine and parts during production to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Handle material review board responsibilities for product engineering.
- Follow up the product and make requested changes and corrections throughout the life of the product
- Fulfill any additional tasks as per job need.
- Identify each product degree of raw aluminum ingots used based on its specifications and its purpose. And confirm on these aluminum ingots before the operation.
- Solving technical problems for the products related to, the used aluminum degree, defect in the die design or if it is related to the machine itself, as soon as possible to keep it up with the production plane. And submitting a report with each issue.
- Candidate has the ability to share with us his opinions and evaluations that aims to improve the whole company system and quality.
- Understand model making, prototyping, and product testing.
- Write technical reports to summarize findings.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
SaQary was founded in Cairo in 1977, Specialized on Die Casting and Aluminum ingots process.
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Saqary
Since that date, SaQary has taken the principles of continuous improvement and development in all fields, such as engineering, work policies, supply chain…….