- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Receive leads from marketing campaigns to contact them as well as clients’ data to offer the available services.
- Display and market real property to possible clients.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
- Consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Upload clients’ information on CRM.
- Develop his/her own network and cooperate with contractors and developers.
- Approaching own network by contacting targeted clients and following up with them.
- Follow up on potential clients by cold calls.
- Creating daily performance report (DPR) and send it to operation department, team leader and managing director.
- Assume other duties as assigned by his direct manager
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management