- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in developing hospital policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accreditation standards, patient safety and efficient utilization of resources.
- Perform audits on the hospital departments against accreditation standards.
- Provide audit reports for areas not meeting standards and areas for improvement
- Give recommendations to hospital departments heads and top management regarding complainant with accreditation standards
- Participate in establishing key performance indicators for compliance with accreditation standards.
- Orient and Train the hospital staff on accreditation standards and how to implement it.
- Act as a facilitator in hospital committees meetings and help committee chair in developing its agend, minutes.
- Participate and assist in development and docummentation of performance improvement projects (collecting data, analyzing them and reports)
- Act as an integrated resource to assist hospital teams in achieving goals, making decisions, resolving ongoing issues and analyzing problem situations.
- Assist in developing plans to utilize the human and material resources in the most efficient manner.
- Advice the quality manager on all quality and customer satisfaction oriented issues.
- Provide guidance to senior management to identify educational and key internal resource needs.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group