Skills And Tools:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform SDTL regression, and UAT
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Manual test functional and non-functional
- Monitor debugging process results
- Create test reports to summarize project status
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive suites of test cases.
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write regression tests.
- Analyze and troubleshoot test failures, submit defects, and communicate test results.
- Track defects and verify fixes.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities, including the continuous integration and nightly running of automation scripts.
- Increase and improve test coverage.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategies/plans/reports.
- Automate testing of web apps (UI), API, Middle tier and Reporting applications.
- Provide clear and detailed status, assess, and mitigate risks to ensure timely delivery with excellent quality
- Automation testing
- PS: no work from home policy in our company
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good Knowledge and skills in STLC and QA methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience in testing websites, mobile apps (iOS, Android).
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases.
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium and/or Appium.
- Experience working with 'Java' programming language
- Knowledge of automation tools and frameworks 'Maven, TestNG, Jenkins' is a plus
- Previous work experience in an Agile and waterfall development process
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge in any automation framework
- Experience developing manual End-to-End and Integration tests for applications.
- Minimum of 5 years testing applications.
- Excellent verbal skills, versatile in English.
- Excellent problem solving skills and good attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of QA concepts.
- Experience in a hands on testing role within a web development environment.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Automated Testing (Selenium, NUnit/JUnit, C#,Java).
- Knowledge of nightwatch.js is a plus
- Knowledge of cucumber.js is a plus
- Ability to write clean, readable and quality code
- Team player among an elite dynamic R&D group
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Mid-Level Software Quality Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Software Quality Assurance Spe... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Engineer (Ruby On Rai... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Full-Stack .Net Web Dev...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Dot Net Full Stack Deve...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago