- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Tqweem is looking for a passionate, mission oriented and imaginative Business Analyst.
- Your primary focus will be acting as a mediator between business and technology, propose novel solutions and improves the overall quality of services and business operations.
- A business analyst is expected to visualize the ‘big picture’, his responsibilities extends towards the business side as well as the technology side of the project.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), system requirements specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Study the systems and operations and identify the scope of the problem.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Based on system needs, create prototype, wireframes, mockups and screens.
- For large projects, data and process models also needs to be created.
- Oversee the development, conduct meetings and perform project management.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software E-Learning
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr