- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required time frame
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement and collaborate with country sales manager to prepare budget for projects.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications
- Evaluate all reports submitted by sales staff and recommend appropriate changes if required
- Monitor all existing and prospective markets in Africa and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients and assist in shipment of warehouse products.
- Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit
- Administer all existing clients and ensure optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
- Make SWOT analysis for each opportunity to work with international customers
- Work on in-depth analysis for different markets worldwide.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
ELOLA Steel sponsors INTER BUILD 1955. A new 400,000 TPY flexible bar and section mill for ELOLA Steel, Egypt. A complete 1.3 MTPY EAF Meltshop for ELOLASteel, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Ola steel Group