- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- The Quality control Engineer responsible for testing the overall stability and functionality of the software products. The Analyst should be confident in the measures taken to test the product and be satisfied with the outcome before releasing to production.
- Adhere to quality standards when testing and analyzing
- Recognize and notify Team of potential issues or oversites with functional or technical behavior
- Participate in and provide valuable input during discussions
- Develop test cases
- Effectively execute test cases
- Attend and participate in group meetings regarding daily tasks, improvement ideas, training sessions
- Document testing outcomes, failure reasons, discussions, decisions made for historical tracking purposes
- Keep time tracking accurate and up-to-date
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Catalog and maintain test scenario library.
- Present testing results and progress to management team.
- Perform all other duties as required.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems, Android and iOS Testing
- Experience with and knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, automated and manual test processes, test case design and execution, regression testing, load testing etc
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its different methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Solid understanding of SQL and XML
- Experience with software testing from the UI and the database
- Analytic and cognitive abilities
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, critical eye
- Ability to creatively solution a problem
- Ability to work as a Team but also individually
- Takes direction but can also be proactive and take logical next steps based on prior situations and standard operating procedure
- Ability to review requirement documents and translate to test cases
Job Type: Full-time From [3PM-10PM]
- Software Testing 2 years (Preferred)
About this Company
Testing Geeks is a software company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Dokki,Giza.
See all Careers and Jobs at Testing Geeks
We are specialized in Software Testing Services
Our Goal is to help our partners to deliver high quality software products, We offer consultancies, Certified Test Engineers and Testing Services.