- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance + Bonus / Incentive Percentat
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
About the Job:
The CCO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of the organization. The role will require a combination of strong technical solution selling skills with strong marketing and business development skills. The CCO will take ownership of the customer and the customer interface with the company’s product and service offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives. The CCO will lead the worldwide sales and marketing teams in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable the company to achieve its long-term objectives. He will act and think as a leader. He will align the commercial department’s values while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set the budget of the yearly buying, structured the salaries for the employees, set objectives for each store, discussed performance with retail partners and store managers to optimize sales and find point to improve.
- Partner with the Human Resources department in staff, hiring, training on products so they can maximize sales and customer satisfaction, teaching them about special offers for holidays and events.
- Oversee all aspects of store operations and ensure delivery of high in-store standards.
- Responsible for Store Coverage, getting the feedback from the Stores, merchandising standards and implementation of the whole store activities.
- Responsible for controlling operating costs and expenses, responding to market dynamics, achieving customer service standards and targets & implementing corrective action when and where required.
- Look for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Communicate with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects.
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation.
- Coach employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks.
- Develop strategic marketing plans to achieve the objectives of promoting the company's products and services.
- Develop and implement marketing programs to achieve the established objectives of revenue and profitability and the company's share of the market.
- Supervise the preparation of advertising and advertising in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Oversee the analysis of branding activities offline and online and work on the modification of strategy and methods to increase effectiveness.
- Create a consistent image of the company and maintain it in all production lines and advertising materials updated whenever needed.
- Oversee the provision of market information and marketing strategy to the sales team, which requires follow-up to allow for competition within the team.
- Responsible for preparing all the periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual) reports on the progress of the Marketing, Sales, Operations and commercial activities clearing the solid figures to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of his/her Business Area’s mission, goals and financial objectives. Develop long-term plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Ensure systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the department.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience.
- Manage sales operations organization, field sales organization, and manufacturer’s agents, distributors and value-added-re-sellers to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop annual marketing plans per region and per market verticals.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
MHG’s history spans over decades, the company evolved from a small family business in Egypt to the global fashion and apparel group it is today.
See all Careers and Jobs at MHG holding
The company’s story began in 1980 in Cairo where Mustafa Hashem established himself as a small, independent fabric...