- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
About the Job
- Implement strategic Internal communication plan for the company and ensure Internal communication strategy is consistent & reflect the organization strategic vision.
- Monitor employee relations in terms of engagement and behavior to build a strong relationship.
- Aid in enhancing organizational culture and communication tools and activities internally to improve the workplace.
- Handle the creation and implementation of multiple forms of Internal communication activities and programs within the organization.
- Work closely with all departments to agree, review and create the requested internal communication content and quarterly newsletter.
- Assist in planning and development of annual events agenda targeting high employee engagement and to increase the employee satisfaction trends.
- Prepare required reports and communicate it with concerned management
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto