- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Shop Drawing Architect duties include :
- Preparation, revision, and coordination of architectural drawings and construction documents and coordination with suppliers and / or subcontractors
- Preparing shop drawings AutoCAD draftsmen according to the agreed schedule of the project manager.
- Comparing the structural & architectural drawings coordination between finishing, electric, mechanical & sanitary works quality, reviewing infrastructure drawings & coordinate it with the project layout.
- Maintaining shop drawings log by entering data and completing backups.
- Reviews plans prepared by subcontractors.
- Works closely with the Technical Coordinator and Senior Architect.
- Quantity surveying for the entire finishing works in the project
- Generating BOQ by quantity surveyors with comparison with original project documents for proper pricing or claim preparations.
- Conducting load calculations of awarded projects to verify compliance with standards and avoid future deficiencies.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services
About this Company
An innovative architecture and interior design firm based in Dubai, Wright Plan is fully equipped to create the right plan for your buildings and interiors
See all Careers and Jobs at WRIGHT PLAN