This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
HSBC - Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
Coach, motivate and lead an experienced, diverse and complex contact centre team to deliver excellent customer service and sales propositions to a wide range of HSBC RBWM local and international customers whilst ensuring the cost effectiveness of the operation. Support operational delivery of the contact centre. Fully Accountable for the level of service provided to our customers though contact centre teams. Delivered by establishing and maintaining a robust operational, financial and risk management infrastructure which will minimize cost and protect the HSBC brand reputation and delivering scorecard measures.
Impact on the Business
· Take accountability for the performance of highly complexcontact centre teams in all that they do, contributing to the successful delivery of ‘Best in Class’ standards whilst remaining within key operational performance parameters (service, sales and operational targets).
· Understand key Business Intelligence Data and be able to translate into collective and individual team performance proactively driving sales, service and efficiencies
· Communicate and oversee all operational requirements and changes to teams to ensure effective implementation
· Continually reassess and ensure operational risks are minimized, internal controls are adhered to and regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
· Plan and prioritise work appropriately e.g. considering importance, urgency, customer and business impact
· Contact centre and individual teams achieve published standards and other key performance indicators (attendance, revenue, retention, service levels, AHT, ASA, operational risk etc.)
· Effectiveness of monitoring and analyzing MI, which leads to sound decision making around recruitment, retention and development of staff
· Maintain cost center accountability by monitoring expenditure against department budgets and ensure additional expenditure approval is sought with a fully documented business case
· Adhere to the service metrics whist building a high performing team
· Achieve all productivity targets
Customers / Stakeholders
· Lead complex and senior contact centre teams who deliver outstanding customer service and sales propositions. Wins new and lasting customer relationships
· Develop and implement actionable plans around people capability that are aligned with HSBC’s business strategies and drives change in people capability in order to differentiate HSBC and its brand from competitors.
· Implements agreed action plans from Customer Service feedback
· Provides feedback and proposals to peers Senior Managers including head of contact centre on centre performance and progress
· Conducts second level new hire interviews as required
· Manage and resolve escalated customer concerns and use appropriate business judgment making considered business decisions to manage monetary adjustments (in line with authority level) that protect and enhance HSBC Group values, reputation and the business.
· Champion embrace and oversee change and innovation within the teams
· Effective and timely coaching and development of Team/Department Managers through 1:1’s and performance reviews
· Actively promotes participation in community (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities and raises awareness of HSBC’s global community initiatives.
· job requirements More than 5 years Not Specified at least Banking
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 39 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our... (More)