- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Acts as a single point of contact for assigned customer accounts for Philips.
You are responsible for
- Developing, maintaining and driving continuous improvement of the relations with existing and potential customers for accounts (typically transactional accounts).
- Creating yearly sales plans, with the help of sales management, setting targets and planing actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creating, together with marketing, services and supply chain teams, the optimal offers to the accounts.
- Initializing customer tailored sales actions and supporting larger sales actions.
- Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Making presentations and explanation on the product portfolio and support to promotions.
- Regular reporting on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips