- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Stock Control Responsibilities & Duties:
- Audit warehouse receipts with purchase orders and suppliers statement.
- Work the stores' addition, issuing and adjustment operations.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Record in the statement (of account) for suppliers.
- Work on all inventory Kind (Raw, Packing, Semi, FG, Spare parts (technical store).
- Do monthly reports for the stock of the company for finished products & Write off all bad Goods from all Warehouses.
- Follow-up all inventory transaction linked with inventory Expenses Account and validate.
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Keep track of inventory and supplies that need restocking
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least