- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Being the key between the agency and the client.
- Handle all the plans for the client.
- Follow the old customers and find new customers.
- Following up with the clients through meetings, calls and emails.
- Working to deliver client needs including an active role creating proposals and presenting them.
- Being involved in client calls daily, and all meetings involving the client's requirements to ensure all their requirements are met.
- Managing client budgets and gaining all approvals necessary to proceed with the work.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of projects.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
IronDoT is a global Software Development Company that was originally established with a basic mission to provide for a real need in the market for quality software applications at a competitive cost to serve small and medium businesses’ demand for solutions that would enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at IronDoT