- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
Hotel Managers are responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
Specific duties and the amount of customer or staff contact vary according to the size of employer: hotel managers in larger organisations may be mostly office-based, whereas managers of smaller establishments often have frequent contact with both customers and employees. Typical responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
A leading Hotels chain in Alexandria, Egypt. Has been created in the nineties as a development and management company for hotels and resorts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts
Based on our beliefs and the rich Historical Assets of our Region. We have established “Paradise Inn Group” to be the...