- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Software Sales Representative is responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Outdoor Sales Representative will reach his business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Raqmi company products such as Website- Hosting- Mobile App and services in comparison to the competition.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and -negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Internet/E-commerce