- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
You will be in charge of building and managing the 3PL community for Jumia Services in Egypt with the below responsibilities:
Creating and standardizing 3PL community management for Jumia Services
- Establishing the community management principles and routines
- Implementing the routines with each logisti\ cs partner along with country Last Mile head
- Publishing scorecard and exciting the 3PL community on it
- Validate and drive duplication of shipping cities in Egypt between 3PLs
- Manage and drive volume allocation as per performance for 3PLs in Egypt
- Design and create 3PL management and volume allocation tools with the technology team; act as business stakeholder for them
- Formulate/ standardize SLAs and Processes for the 3rd Party Logistics providers as per the requirement and load from time to time
- Coordinate and collate all 3PL SLA and SOPs and publish them
- Design best incentive and penalty scheme for 3PLs
- Define remittance management processed with Finance and 3PL team, standardise management level reporting, escalation process and mechanisms for that
- Establishing standard audit and compliance for 3PL updates; Implementation of Audit and NDR calling à escalation across all partners
- 3PL performance deep dive
- Creating standard deep dive routines for 3PL account management team
- Publishing insights and daily, weekly ,monthly level from 3PL performance improvement
- Monitoring the performance of all 3rd party service providers on processes related to customer experience in SCM like timely delivery, completion of data entry to ensure data availability as agreed, return pick up and any process related to a customer’s experience.
- Relationship management with Top 3PLs
- Structuring steering committee level discussions with global 3PLs like DHL, Aramex, Fedex etc
- Creating CXO level updates for this and driving partnership forward
- Create and implement trainings internally for 3PL partners to enhance Jumia Delivery SLA and compliance
- Work and create operating models for delivery partnership with new channels like Uber, Careem, Orange, Shell etc in coordination with partnership team centrally; piloting and implementing these operating models locally
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Required skills & qualifications:
- Approachable and responsive, able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Logistics is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic (verbal and written) is required, an additional language is a plus; strong communication skills are critical
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. solid and sound Excel knowledge
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
About this Company
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jumia