- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The overall purpose of this role is the efficiently manage the customer service desk and handle customer issues, queries, problems, in a professional and courteous manner so as to achieve service standards and enhance visitor experience to the mall.
- Responsible for providing high standards of customer service to visitors bearing in mind cultural sensitivities and varying levels of expectations.
- Responsible for developing an in depth understanding of the retail centre to assist to any customer queries.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of mall collaterals.
Resolution of Problem:
- Responsible for proactively resolving customer complaints/ issues within the delegated level of authority
- Coordinate with other departments within the mall, with respect to any issues relevant to these areas.
- Provide support to the inter-departments at Festival Centre so as to provide management front line data to understand public opinion, gauge visitor experience or make business and marketing decisions.
- Provide basic level first aid services and emergency assistance to the customer.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Graduation in any degree.
- Arabic Must, Fluent English / any other language would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant customer service experience in a shopping Centre or hospitality background preference for front-desk.
- Customers’ relations support.
- Accept to work shifts, on weekends, official holidays and outside the official working hours.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel)
Behavioural Competencies :
- Friendly, approachable, honest and trustworthy.
- Be flexible and efficient.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable.
- Positive, cheerful mentality and open to work attitude.
- Be Able to work under pressure.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...