Skills And Tools:
Responsibility and accountability for the purchase of OU Strategic commodities to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met, considering price, quality, and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. Draft and negotiate supplier agreements and implement strategies to drive flexibility and risk mitigation.
- Arranging with OUs planning teams for needs and the delivery plans.
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Collaborating with the quality and R&D departments to identify and pursue new supplier opportunities.
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable.
- Preparing purchasing proposals/tender based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends and presenting scenarios to the direct manager.
- Conducting local and global markets research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts
- Performing vendor research and selection to enhance profitability, reducing operating costs and boosting efficiency
- Negotiating & evaluate contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Creating POs and follow-up for the approvals.
- Follow-up for the shipments, deliveries, and documents
- Managing purchase orders, overseeing shipping schedules and maintaining purchase records
- Stay up to date on industry trends and needs.
- Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years relevant experience in sourcing, 2 of them in commodities sourcing.
- Export ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Branch Coordinator Supervisor ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Production Assistant ManagerEgyptian Jordanian for Calcium Carbonate - المصرية الأردنية لصناعة كربونات الكالسيوم - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia25 days ago