- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring the organization's overall online activities and strategies.
- Ability to Manage and perform successful digital marketing ads. Campaigns through our social media and Google platforms.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer’s requests on social media
- Presenting monthly reports of achievements for all online activities.
- Collaborate with copywriter and design team to propose and develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Forecast marketing campaign results and calculates ROI
- Use Google Analytic, Google Ad-words, keyword research tools and inbound marketing tools to help develop and evaluate strategies
- Constantly be on the lookout for new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends, and implement these new technologies in campaign development.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Since 2006, QTS has serviced over 300+ customers worldwide and continues to grow by improving our quality and customer service. QTS's goal is to become the world's most reliable web service provider.
See all Careers and Jobs at Queen Tech Solutions
As a premier web company, we ensure that customer care is our...