- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install, configure, maintain, and control computer systems, servers, hardware devices (printers - Routers - PCs - printers - scanners - finger print machines), software applications, emails, and ERP system.
- Participate in creating IT process, procedures, policies, targets, and objectives.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose to solve hardware/software faults immediately.
- Responsible for providing the company with hardware, software, end user technical support.
- Set up email accounts & managing email accounts.
- Responsible for providing company staff, with cell phones and USB and paying their bills.
- Continuously checking all of IT systems, including anti-virus updates, print services and email provision.
- Follow up with the employees in the sites to monitor system and network performance.
- Investigate about new services & technologies.
- Prepare monthly back up for all the company.
- Analyze company needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office