- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Responsible for the negotiation processes.
- Consult clients on market conditions.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintaining contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Develop weekly or monthly report (productivity report).
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETA EGYPT was founded in 1993. BETA EGYPT has been developing distinctive projects around Cairo, Egypt including 6th of October City and Obour City. The result of our endeavors has led to a very respectable reputation amongst our clients and competitors
See all Careers and Jobs at Beta Egypt