- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Housing, Transportation, flight tickets & Medical insurance.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Plan sales activities, including the development of sales targets, formulation of sales policies, pricing policies, distribution, advertising, promotions, and communication with the target markets and make recommendations regarding the development and introduction of new products or services.
- Organizing sales activities, which include organizing sales efforts through the development of an effective organizational structure of the sales and distribution representatives & supervisors and the identification of tasks for each individual in the sales department.
- Implementing the sales plan identified in the strategic plan of the company.
- Supervising sales and distribution staff and directing the implementation of the plan properly.
- Coordination with other departments such as, procurement, warehousing, production and finance.
- Creating marketing ideas to maximize sales.
- Identify target companies and customers and communicate with them.
- Monitoring and evaluation of sales activities, including identifying sales areas, sales men's routes, sales quotas, receiving reports of sales activity, evaluating the results achieved and taking appropriate corrective measures to improve the performance and develop it.
- Participate in preparing contracts and agreements and establish the basis for the pricing policies, discounts.
- Develop plans and design sales policies in cooperation with the Executive Director, and set goals & objectives of selling and develop strategies that achieve these goals.
- Establish a database of markets, competitors, geographic regions and their distribution.
- Develop direct marketing programs and supervise their implementation by contacting the advertising agencies and developing promotional plans, advertising, advertising and sales promotions in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Study the market share of the company and the competitors and follow up the situation of competitors and their strategies.
- Maximizing company’s market share.
- Constant search for new customers and communicate with them and maintain strong relationships with them.
- Identify sales areas to reach the largest number of customers, and divide the market into segments.
- Follow up, evaluate and measure the performance of sales representatives and improve their skills.
- Preparing periodic performance reports and improvement plans.
- Follow-up after-sales service and communicating with customers and respond to their requirements.
- Provide detailed periodic reports on the achievements and sales problems for the Executive Director.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas