- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Developing / Update / maintain policies and procedures that ensure the comply with local laws, EMS and environmental direction of the Oriental Weavers Group.
- Ensure the all producers and work instruction related to ISO 14001: 2015 standard are implemented.
- Prepare Environmental objectives to enhance the efficiency of natural resources and energy saving by sharing with all departments.
- Develop / implement Environmental Work Plans (EWP) which includes for example: renewal contracts – environmental measures – waste control – natural resource efficiency etc.
- Monitor specific utilization of water, material and energy for all group plants defined by production facility.
- Co-ordinate with supported function departments (boilers – compressors – engineering – Admin) the implementation of new projects
- Assess technical feasibility and compare various resource saving scenarios
- Prepare monthly reports related to resource utilization in detailed KPIs to management and staff.
- Control / classify the generated waste from operation and suggest program to reduce or re-use these wastes.
- Evaluate the environmental impact and aspects for all current and future group activities and ensure of compliance.
- Update / review the environmental register and hazard waste register for all companies as per legal requirements.
- Coordinate with EEAA and governmental authorities for environmental licenses and follow-up any local or customers environmental inspection.
- Increase the awareness across the group for the need environmental enhancement and resource efficiency & saving.
- Suggest strategic objective for continuous improvement and sustainable development in environmental field.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Environmental Services Renewables and Environment Waste Management
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers