- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Supports the Area / Product Sales Manager in the preparation of realistic sales targets
- Maximizes profitable sales, and achieves quantitative and qualitative sales objectives established by and agreed with the Area / Product Sales Manager.
- Coordinates with the Area / Product Sales Manager in preparing the commercial approach (sales talk, multiple-selling tactics, etc.).
- Monitors accounts’ performance in terms of growth, profitability, saturation, and collection track record.
- Identifies and develops relations with new customers and proactively attempts to retain / regain attractive customer accounts.
- Provides localized support to other sales representatives as required.
- Demonstrates deep technical knowledge in product portfolio, and stays up to date on technical developments in commercial vehicles and on competition.
- Ensures efficient relationship management with customers during and after commercial development: visiting customers, customizing solutions, providing technical support, etc.
- Nurtures the company’s relations with customers, and establishes / reinforces personal and company credibility.
- Remains up-to-date on customers’ future plans and projects, and develops the customer account through multiple-selling (deep pocket approach).
- Ensures that product orders are fulfilled in a timely, cost-effective manner, and provides order status updates to customers.
- Supervises and supports the collection of due receivables from customers, and as needed, resolves issues in the collection process (delays in collection, rejected checks, etc.).
- Participates actively in the management of complaints filed by associated customers.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto