- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Process requirement and analyze all working of supply chain team.
- Development and management of material and product planning making full coordination with Sales to monitor changes in demand, and Finance Department to ensure Porta Egypt’s financial capability to fulfill the plan.
- Review the master schedule for all production activities and assigns to the material and production planners.
- Review the preparation of the Material Requirements Plan.
- Attends the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) Weekly & Monthly meetings.
- Monitor the stock level and work along with sales and purchasing to minimize it in accordance with the best business practices and company objective.
- Assist to monitor all department budgets and manage all inventories on quarterly basis and assist all team members to manage all production schedules.
- Prepare efficient training programs for all planning processes and manage inventory level for all components and finished products and ensure compliance to all business requirements.
- Manage all work flow for projects and maintain control on same and manage an efficient inventory level of all safety stock and review all volume requirements for all production materials.
- Ensure optimal inventory level at all times.
- Facilitate and provide data to prepare all sales forecast and implement all new products and processes for all manufacturing plants.
- Assist to obtain and manage all orders and deliveries for all external processes and prepare reports to be presented to management and manage demand and supply of all materials.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to perform various strategies and coordinate with program manager to monitor all supply chain activities and resolve all availability issues.
- Participate in all evaluation meetings on weekly and monthly basis.
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Logistics and Supply Chain Retail