- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare production orders according to customer needs.
- Exchange of raw materials for each order of operation and follow-up and delivery of the final product.
- Follow up the supply orders and develop a production plan to maximize resource utilization and timely delivery
- Follow-up balances of the stores of the final product and stocks of raw materials and all the needs of the final producer of packaging materials and work on the existence of a reserve amount of raw materials in anticipation of emergency.
- Monitoring the quantities of raw materials spent on production and comparing them to the final product weights.
- Monitoring the performance of the machines in terms of consumption of raw materials and calculate the times of downtime and know the reasons and work to resolve with the management of production and maintenance.
- Follow up the quality of the product with the team concerned
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned to him by the direct manager.
- Work on continuous improvement
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
In 2002, INCOM Egypt, a subsidiary of INCOM America, Inc., was established in the Free Zone of Alexandria, Egypt. By 2004, we introduced our largest division for electrical wires & cables, followed by our wire harness assemblies division, our power supply cords division, our...
See all Careers and Jobs at INCOM EGYPT