- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous clients, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each right place.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
From 1971 till today, KAHROMIKA has improved itself to be the major electro-mechanical contractor in Egypt, through its extensive participation to most of the projects in the power generation, transmission and distribution. After approximately 40 years of valuable history,...
See all Careers and Jobs at KAHROMIKA