- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
Customer Contact Performance Director Africa and Middle East (Multinational)
Reports To SVP Customer Contact / Ops Manager
- The Customer Contact Division
- The Customer Contact Division of THE COMPANY ambition is to Deliver Effortless Personalized Customer Contacts, that Add Value, in an Efficient and Consistent Way Worldwide.
- More and more, personalized customer interactions have turned into a key competitive differentiator. Customers are saying that resolving their issue quickly is the #1 factor in a great customer experience.
- Customer Satisfaction is our most crucial KPIs, next to more operational KPIs such as Coverage Rates and Response Times, Cost per Contact, and Ticket and Ancillary Revenues.
- Activities include B2C Sales & Services, Social Media , Web Support, B2T, B2B and B2G handling.
- We offer a multichannel approach from phone, Email and web-form, chat and social media. We have more than 15 million contact moments with customers annually, in around 40 different contact centers in more than 20 languages.
- In term of day-to-day operations, Accountable of staff performance in term of Customer Satisfaction, Operational KPIs, Revenues achievement and cost efficiency.
- The Egyptian Customer Care Center is dedicated to Customer care activities for Africa and Middle East countries
Purpose of the job
- He/she is in charge of leading the care center department which mission is to deliver Customer care & recovery for Africa and middle east countries.
- He/she is responsible for managing a multi-lingual team of Customer Care Agents. He/she ensures all aspects of customer care are handled efficiently to retain customers, meet Customer contact division targets in term of service standards, customer satisfaction and budgets.
- Management of a team approximately 50 of staff , with coaching his/her team and help them strengthen their professional knowledge and personal skills
- Organize the operation of the handling process and ensure application of THE COMPANY Customer Care Policy and respect of the SLA
- Support the handling of complex, sensitive cases and legal disputes with legal advisors support to resolve issues and court cases in the most effective manner
- Encourage customer re-purchase and loyalty in a cost effective manner
- Budget responsibility in liaison with Customer contact controller and performance: Forecast yearly activity and adjust accordingly the number of required employees, and relevant expenses to ensure high productivity and quality of service.
- Reports on the department activity to establishment and Analyze and communicate to the involved department/area or country management. customer’s reaction to any prominent defect in the service network.
- He/she is manager of the Care department with a hierarchy link to for HR, change management and budget and a functional link to Operations for operational subjects.
- He/she works in close cooperation with Internal interfaces:
- Other Customer Contact Division departments: Business Development, Service Managers, Care departments, Tools managers, Performance
- Area Management Teams, Regional Management Teams, Country Managers, Local HR Managers, Sales Managers, Regional and Station Managers, Country Relays
- Local HR and International HR
- Regional IT Manager
- And external interfaces
- Customer contact activities (outsourced)
The Job Description
- Manages the Area Customer Care team to perform all activities related to handling Customer reactions:
- Manages the Customer Care team and ensures they are all fulfilling their job responsibilities.
- Contributes to the team‘s achievements through motivating and engaging the team and individuals and leads by example.
- Manages the development of all team members’ skills and competencies by relevant means such as coaching, training, regular appraisals and feedback.
- Manages the recruitment and selection of his/her team members.
- Takes responsibility for everyday people practices such as attendance, maternity, and annual leave plan.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Business Services - Other Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning