- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify sources of requirements
- Users, customers, market analysis, regulators, team, operational environment, and organizational environment.
- Domain knowledge is essential for the analyst.
- Gather requirements using different techniques
- Interviews, what if Scenarios, prototypes, facilitated meetings, and observation.
- Classify requirements as functional/none functional, direct or derived from other, product/process, priority …etc.
- Create Conceptual modeling: show entities and their relations
- Define system components overlapping with the design stage
- Negotiating requirements resolving problems with conflicting requirements (stakeholders, requirements against resources, or functional and none functional)
- Create documents of software requirements
- System definition
- System requirements
- Software requirements
- Requirements database
- And any other documents required
- Validate requirements by reviewing the required documents and make sure it describes the correct software and get the client's approval on them
- Prepare the technical proposal.
- Prepare estimated effort and cost, the number of software license required and initial development plan.
- Manage providing Recommended HW requirements (i.e. storage requirements) and 3rd Party requirements for the proposal.
- Recommend Software pre-requisite to achieve project requirements (i.e. operating system, database server, storage requirements)
- Assist in defining the project scope and objectives.
- Represent the company as required at meetings with customers and partners
- Review system test cases created by testing team.
- Assist in analyzing and minimizing the risks raised in the analysis phase and suggest mitigations.
- Introduce new ideas and learned lessons gathered from involvement in a variety of tenders and customers
- Assist in enhancing effort and cost estimation accuracy
- Coaching of System Analysts.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt