- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, achievement bonuses
About the Job
The marketing executive position requires an individual who is passionate about creating out-of-the-box marketing campaigns and eager to learn how to communicate Fight & Fitness Factory’s persona to fitness enthusiasts & athletes, healthy foods, fitness products and medical communities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and developing offline & online marketing campaigns
- Promoting F3’s services & trainers
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for each of our service types.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to generate leads
- Creating and organizing promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for our social media and marketing material
- Maintaining our website social media channels
- Organizing and attending sports & fitness relevant events and exhibitions
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Liaise with designers and printers and organize photo shoots
- Liaising with marketing and social media agencies.
- Creating affiliation networks in relevant communities.
- Coordinating sponsorship deals inside and outside our facility.
- Communicating our news and events to the media.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Sports
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is a high-end, professional fitness facility specialized in Functional Training and Mixed Martial Arts. It's founder and managing director is a results / process oriented ex-management consultant with extensive entrepreneurial experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory