- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Services - Other Financial Services
About this Company
Tanmeyah is a fast-growing, high-street lender operating on a local level to provide comprehensive microfinance solutions to lower-income business owners across Egypt who would otherwise have no access to the banking sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tanmeyah