- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an office administrator who would take care of all the office operations & logistics to ensure a well organized and efficient environment with a high level of professionalism to handle all the communication.
- Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Handles telephone calls and email (transmit it to the concerned team – helping in and respond to customer’s requests)
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Address employees query regarding office management issues with the operations team like stationary and hardware
- Support HR activity including recruitment, onboarding, Personnel, Training, preparing confidential HR documents, Medical & social Insurance and other HR activities as instructed by the HR Department.
- Make travel arrangements including all the hotel and flight reservations.
- Maintaining and organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment and providing staff with their needs and monitor use.
- The contact point between robusta and other agencies like German & American Chamber, travel agencies.
- Responsible of the purchases and procurement for the office supplies.
- Supporting and working hands in hands with the operations HR team in our different events hosted inside or outside the office.
- Responsible for the filing system for the HR Department.
- Writing e-mails & letters when needed.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
A digital marketing agency that was first established in 2007 by a prominent network of partners that chose to spare no effort in driving the digital marketing communication industry. robusta strives for premium quality while maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Robusta