- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs. Teqneyat Group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat