- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the detailed project plan through meetings and workshops & provide resources required for the implementation of the projects, and measure funding to ensure the efficiency of the plan.
- In Charge person for all the results of the project and teamwork through the follow-up to all activities and verify the implementation phases of the project of the highest quality and at the right time accordingly, plan schedules established.
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis, and ensures that the workflow running accordingly to the approved schedule plan in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Planning and coordinating site architect works with the civil and electro-mechanic teams.
- Coordinating the different architect site activities in the project
- Managing site engineers to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Doing quality control checks for site works on a periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services
About this Company
Since the establishment of Ceb has taken an upward path to become one of the largest consulting firms that provide distinguished services to its customers by taking the professional path and accuracy in delivery and use the latest engineering techniques in their projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Consultant Engineer Bureau