- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions + quarterly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
Technical Sales Engineer for Emulsion polymer industry.
- Provide Product ,technical and information by answering questions and requests
- Creating and Developing market segments
- Maintaining business with existing customers
- Ability to search and Attract new customers
- Providing Pre-sales and Post-Sales Technical Support
- Ability to handle Job Problems and Solving it
- Weekly sales report.
- Attending Staff meeting , Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Achieving Sales Target .
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AMAGO GROUP is divided into two main companies which are:
See all Careers and Jobs at Amago Group
1- AMAGO For Synthetic Detergents which is dedicated to the manufacturing of Emulsion Polymers, Binders, and Textile Auxiliaries, was founded in 2002 with the production of textile auxiliaries, and in 2010...