- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Troubleshooting and resolving high complexity customer faults on MS Technologies ( MS Lync / Skype / Exchange / SharePoint )
- Provide next level / Third Level technical support
- When the resolution is not possible ensuring the fault is passed to the most appropriate group able to resolve.
- Perform service changes by assessing risk and implementing requests reported within the agreed Change Management process through Orange Change tools.
- Resolve service problems by performing root cause analysis and designing action plans for unknown errors reported through Problem Management Dashboard.
- Perform solution releases by authorizing, validating (changes, upgrades, updates, patches, and migrations) and implementing them.
- Manage customer (internal and external) calls and provide them with regular updates as per each of the service support processes
- Perform SIPs actions and update the action plan of the SIP
- Perform Capacity Plans on the customer platforms, and ensure the expected performance is met.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services