- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan & Managing large scale changes on behalf of the Service Management teams.
- Liaising with the Project Manager throughout the lifecycle of the project, ensuring regular communication takes place between all parties.
- Liaising with the relevant Service Management teams in detailed planning activities, and coordinating those activities.
- Ensuring that all Service Management teams take the appropriate actions necessary as part of the Design and Transition of New or Changed Services process; including ensuring resources and budgets are in place, new processes/procedures/tools are developed and/or procured, training plans are put in place and executed, etc.
- Ensuring that all service delivery testing is performed and the accompanying test results are reviewed.
- Monitoring the implementation activities when the new or changed service is being deployed into the live environment.
- Performing post implementation reviews based upon the service transition activities that have been performed.
- Plan and manage service changes and deploy service releases into the production environment successfully.
- Setting customer expectations on how the performance and use of the new or changed services can be used to enable business change.
- Enabling the business change project or customer to integrate a release into their business processes and services.
- Reducing variations in the predicted and actual performance of the transitioned services.
- Reducing known errors and minimizing the risks from transitioning the new or changed services into production.
- Planning and managing resources to successfully establish a new or changed service into production within the predicted cost, quality and time estimates .
- Ensuring minimal un-predicted impact on the production services, operations and support organization.
- Increasing the customer, user and service management staff satisfaction with the service transition practices.
- Providing a consistent and rigorous framework for evaluating the service capability and risk profile before a new or changed service is released or deployed.
- Establishing and maintaining the integrity of all identified service assets and configurations as they evolve through the service transition stage.
- Providing efficient repeatable build and installation mechanisms that can be used to deploy releases to the test and production environments and re-built if required to restore service.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Dall is a consulting and training company that aims to provide the best Service Management solutions that are geared toward the success of businesses.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dall consulting.
Dall aims to helping organizations in aligning their business and IT. Included in our goal is to best manage the...