- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
350 to 400 EGP per day
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
- Learning full information about the entire conference/event.
- Guide and greet participants upon entrance to the venue.
- Answer various questions regarding all event details.
- Taking role in conference registration.
- Distribute name tags, conference kits, programs or event schedules.
- Handle complaints or suggestions.
- Provide assistance to patrons with special needs.
- Assist in organizing Meeting rooms setup.
- Assist in Exhibition setup.
- Ensure Agenda of the meeting is on scheduled time.
- Supervising coffee breaks and lunches of participants.
- Assist participants by giving directions to meeting rooms, meals areas, etc.
- Communicating with supervisors for all event updates.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying.
- Attend pre-event meetings
1 to 2 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Business Services - Other Consumer Services Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 25 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau