- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Incentives
About the Job
- A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods and the placement and delivery of purchase orders.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator, it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods on behalf of CHICK.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy.
- You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximizing cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analyzing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
- Coordination and make sure that Production, Procurement & Warehouse Managers are working on the right sequence and process between them are smoothly organized.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain