- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor inventory transactions.
- Develop inventory analysis reports and analyze variances.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Warehouse.
- Coordinate and review with warehouse team to implement and ensure a controlled system to reduce damage.
- Ensure that goods received by clients match the actual GRN’S from the warehouse.
- Audit and monitor that the products received from vendors are accurate.
- Create Purchase Orders on the system.
- Correspond with banks.
- Responsible for warehouse and fleet expenses petty cash.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Manufacturing Oil and Gas
About this Company
Proserv. is a leading Petroleum Services Company that professionally maintains joint efforts and facilities to oil and and natural gas companies and provides high quality business services. The Company’s professional staff provides excellent services for Upstream, Downstream,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Proserv.