- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Main purpose:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of brands within different categories achieving company business objectives through leading the implementation of the marketing and communication strategies.
- Responsible for brand positioning, KPI’s and strategic marketing plans to ensure profitable growth and growing consumer base.
- Plan for the Marketing budget based on the annual business strategic objectives
- Manage the department budget to deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Develop categories and brands visions and strategies.
- Plan and oversee the company’s advertising and promotions activities, including media planning and acquisitions.
- Lead different brand teams to identify consumer groups, understand their needs, perceptions, attitudes and translate them into relevant products, brands and brand extensions.
- Monitor sales figures of the company’s products against retail audit readings.
- Work closely with the General Manager in developing category and brand strategic plan.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire