- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Receives customer requests and examines the possibility of implementing them with the production departments and stores and then negotiates with the customer about the prices and the appropriate time. Then, the customer's request to the shipping department to complete the rest of the export and shipping process and then raise all the reports (monthly - annually) to his direct manager.
- Review the letters of credit and bank transfers of customers and send them to the financial sector to follow up collection procedures.
- Contributes to the preparation and adjustment of price lists and then adopted by the direct manager and communicate with customers to notify them and then report to the direct manager.
- The inventory continues to know the status and condition of the production and the orders actually executed and communicates with the old customers and is looking for new customers to offer them in order to reach new contracts and ongoing contracts to develop the volume of sales and then reports to the direct manager.
- Follow up and monitor market variables and conditions internally and externally and its agents constantly by all available means (telephone - electronically - visits - internal and external exhibitions - reports from customers - surveys) to identify the situation of markets and competitors and new products and then report to its direct manager.
- Receiving clients from home and abroad, on the basis of the direct commission or permission of the direct manager due to the size and importance of the client including arranging the procedures of reception and booking hotels with the competent authorities and all reception facilities and then reports to the direct manager.
- The direct manager participates in setting a sales target for each customer and works to reach the client to reach this target by all means.
- Reports that may be required of him and have a close relationship with his work, which entails the collection of information useful in the development of sales and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the company.
4 to 7 years
Master's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Furniture
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal