- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
CEO Executive Assistant Vacancy:
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant provides support by handling a diverse portfolio of activities on behalf of the C.E.O.’s office for Group advertising Agencies in Zamalek :
- Organisational and Executive Assistance
- Liaise with the Group’s managers, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Office of the C.E.O. to ensure a smooth flow of communication and understanding
- Screen and prioritise incoming items to ensure the C.E.O. is advised of and updated current issues, events and items, and make recommendations for action
- Follow up on directives sent through the Office of the C.E.O., monitoring their progress
- Plan, organise and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments
- Organise and participate in meetings related to the C.E.O.‘s function
- Assist in planning and organising visits to the Group’s Head Office by selected visitors specifically invited through the Office of the C.E.O.
- Proactively identify issues and priorities
- Plan, organise and execute effective delivery of reports, programmes as required by the C.E.O.
- Build professional relationships with senior Group management and the leaders in the field of the Group’s activity
- Act as an ambassador and role model representing the Group with professionalism at the highest levels.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Core" is an HR consulting firm based in Egypt. It provides world-class business HRM consultancy & people development solutions tailored to MENA region’s needs and culture.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Core HR Consultancy
We are specialized in Oil & Gas, Financial Institutes, Retail, Telecommunication, Media,...